Product Pricing and Details
Some of our products are made using natural materials, and as such have a degree of variance between each other, and between the pictures we may have of them. We try hard to find the best representation for these products and are diligent in keeping the customer updated and informed of different changes of style and look. However, this variance is what makes the item unique and is not justification to cancel or grounds to return.
Shipping and Damage upon Receipt
Accidents happen. It is important to remember that the more information we have the better we can help you if this happens. Take photos, keep documentation. Keep the pallet and any other salvageable shipping items, they can be reused for the return process.
· All large sized items (Vanties, Bathtubs) will be curbside delivery. For additional delivery needs please contact our customer support during the purchase process to receive a quote.
· Check your order over when you receive it. If you are planning ahead and are not needing your product until a later date, it is still important to check it all over immediately. If you wait too long, we may not be able to help you.
· We reserve the right to repair or replace any piece of furniture. Many damages are minimal and can easily be repaired to showroom quality.
· We hold no responsibility for any home damage caused by any third-party delivery companies. In the event of such, it will be your responsibility to file a claim with the company.
· We do not hold any financial responsibility, nor will we compensate for unexpected time delays or contractor coordinations (scheduled plumbers, carpenters etc). It is highly recommended that you schedule your contractor only after receiving and inspecting your product. Should an unforeseen delay occur that is beyond our control we will be working with you to remedy the problem in the best way we can.
· We do not hold finiancial liability in excess of the purchase price of an order.