Bel Air 59" James Martin Polished Chrome Bathroom Vanity Double Sink
Bel Air is one of James Martin’s tributes to the Hollywood Regency style. During the “Golden Era” of Hollywood glamour (circa 1920’s - 1950’s) luxury moved to embrace flashier finishes; lacquer, mirror and chrome. The base for the 356 Series cabinet is fashioned from heavy gauge stainless steel and finished with a bright chrome finish. This 59 inch wide Beverly double basin vanity has white lacquer finished drawers and a Bright White solid surface countertop with integrated sinks. Square chrome knobs inlaid with White Abalone shell provide the finishing touch.
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance.
- Seven drawers.
- Brushed Nickel finished hardware.
- Under-mount soft close slides on drawers.
- Bright White Solid Surface, integrated sink and top.
- Polished Chrome finish floor stand.
- Matching mirrors available.
Vanity Size: 59" width x 18" depth x 36" height
Countertop Size: 59" width x 18" depth x 11cm thickness
Available Finishes: Polished Chrome
Wood: Birch, and Plywood
Countertop: Bright White Solid Surface