The Cape Breton is proudly made in Canada. Featuring solid wood and wood veneer over plywood construction. Top of the line hardware and soft closing, full extension sliders. Intricate dovetail drawer box design, and a wide selection of beautiful finishes and stone tops. Each Cape Breton vanity is equipped standard with top of the line Richelieu soft closing, full-extension drawer sliders. As well as BLUM® 110° full overlay hinges.
The countertops are available in 3cm Carrara Marble or 3cm White Quartz. Each countertop comes with rectangular ceramic undermount sinks. Available in a variety of widths.
- PROUDLY HANDMADE IN CANADA.
- High-end integrated Richelieu drawer sliders.
- Finished with a clear multi layer lacquer application.
- Solid woods and plywood backed wood veneer construction.
- 18mm Birch Plywood Veneer Cabinets
- Dovetailed drawer boxes
- Stained solid White Oak, rift cut fronts and sides.
- Soft close, fully extendable drawer slides.
- Solid White Oak tapered round legs.
- 110 degree BLUM® soft close door hinges.
- Fully Assembled.
- Three functioning soft-closing drawers.
- Two soft-closing doors.
- Optional handle finishes.
- Carrara Marble and White Quartz countertops.
- Ceramic undermount sink(s), CSA approved.
- Due to hardware choices handles/pulls do not come pre-drilled or attached.
- Matching stone backsplash included. Use is optional.
Professional installation advised. Vanity available for purchase without top.
Model #: TEO-011-36R-CENTURY
Cabinet Dimensions: 35" Width x 34" Height x 21.5" Depth
Countertop Dimensions: 36'' Width x 3cm Thickness x 22" Depth
Drawer Inside Dimensions:
Top Drawer: 5.750" width, 4.250" height, 16.125" length
Middle Drawer: 5.750" width, 7.250" height, 16.125" length
Bottom Drawer: 5.750" width, 7.250" height, 16.125" length
Colour: Stained Oak
Warranty: 3 year
|Assembled depth (inches)||22|
|Assembled height (inches)||35.18|
|Assembled weight lbs||259|
|Assembled width (inches)||36|
|Assembly required||Minimal Assembly Required|
|Backsplash depth (inches)||0.787|
|Backsplash height (inches)||4|
|Backsplash width (inches)||36|
|Basin depth (inches)||6.5|
|Basin length (inches)||12.25|
|Basin width (inches)||15.25|
|Cabinet depth (inches)||21.5|
|Cabinet height (inches)||34|
|Cabinet weight lbs||169|
|Cabinet width (inches)||35|
|Countertop depth (inches)||22|
|Countertop height (inches)||1.18|
|Countertop weight lbs||90|
|Countertop width (inches)||36|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Door drawer material||White Oak|
|Faucet hole diameter (inches)||1.375|
|Feet height (inches)||6|
|Numbers of drawers||3|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of sinks||1|
|Packaged depth (inches)||22.5|
|Packaged height (inches)||29.75|
|Packaged width (inches)||36.5|
|Sink location||Offset Right|
Cape Breton vanities are manufactured in Canada. The current lead-time is approximately 7-9 weeks from time of purchase.
crafted in canada
Teodor vanities are proudly made in Canada with care. Exclusive to The Vanity Store.
Crafted with dovetail drawers and premium quality BLUM® Movento® slides.
Pure White Quartz
Each vanity is paired with a solid 3 cm slab of durable quartz or marble, with a cUPC approved ceramic sink.