This series is an updated take on Mid-Century Modern style. Clean lines and a ample storage make these vanities a welcome addition to your bathroom. Hand-crafted from North American Walnut and Birch hardwoods and veneers, the Chicago series features a washed taupe finish to compliment todays interiors. The simple, modern drawer and door knobs are finished in a soft brushed satin silver color. This series also features premium soft-close drawer glides and door hinges. The cabinets ship with chrome finished metal legs for standard installation. The Chicago cabinets may also be wall mounted, for a “floating” vanity look. Heavy-duty brackets for wall mounting are included with the cabinet. This series looks particularly striking with a new Quartz solid-surface tops with rectangular basins.
- Vanity cabinet may be hung on wall, or chrome finish metal legs may be used for the cabinet to sit on the floor.
- Acacia Solids with American Walnut Veneers over hardwood plywood cores for strength and reduced flex.
- Satin Nickel finish hardware.
- Dovetail Joinery
- Kiln dried wood
- Four full size doors for easy access and Three full-depth drawers (two are double height) for ample storage.
- Drawers and Doors use full soft close drawer glides
- Cabinets paired with a 3cm quartz top
- Cabinet height without legs is 27.6"
- Rectangle sink included with 3cm quartz top
- Two undermount sinks
- Optional Tops: 2cm & 4cm tops come with Oval Sink(s). 3cm Quartz tops come with Rectangular Sink(s)
- Matching Mirror(s) (26"w x 42"h), (48"w x 42"h)
Vanity Size: (72"w x 23.5"d x 32.75"h)
Available Finishes: White Washed Walnut
Wood: Acasia, Walnut