The age-old look of an apothecary cabinet has been modernized in our Vancouver Series. Hand-crafted from North American White Oak and Birch hardwoods and veneers, the Vancouver series features a a wire brushed texture and a very dark, cerused espresso brown finish to compliment todays bold interiors. The modern drawer and door knobs are finished in a soft brushed satin silver color. This series also features premium soft-close drawer glides and door hinges. To emphasize the modern lines of the cabinets, try pairing them with our new 3cm Quartz solid-surface tops with rectangular basins.
- All hand-made & finished inside & out with hand applied anti-mildew varnish
- Kiln-dried hardwood with solid wood
- Old world construction with no " Knock down " design & multi layer 12 step hand finish to prevent pealing, cracking, & fading
- Fully finished inside
- Natural tops finished and sealed to prevent stains and water marks
- Dovetail joinery
- Satin Nickel finish hardware.
- Bottom shelf for storage.
- Six full-depth drawers (Two are double-height) with Two top row, tip-out drawers.
- American Ash Solids with White Oak Veneers over hardwood plywood cores for strength and reduced flex.
- Matching mirror available
- Optional Tops: 2cm & 4cm tops come with Oval Sink(s). 3cm Quartz tops come with Rectangular Sink(s)
- Matching Mirror(s) (29"w x 29"h), (40"w x 40"h)
Vanity Size: (47.50"w x 22"d x 32.75"h)
Available Finishes: Cerused Espresso Oak
Wood: Ash, White Oak